ANST - TRF preparationd days for 99.

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Sat Feb 27 11:10:12 PST 1999

Good day to all,
     This year I am the liaison for the Texas Renaissance Festival for the
S.C.A. If you have an interest in helping out with the seven weekend demo
that the Kingdom holds at the worlds largest renaissance fair Please contact
me. We will be getting the compound ready for the next season through out
the summer. The scheduled worked days are the last weekend in the month
(every month) . Call me (My numbers in the Black Star under Raven's Fort.)
or send me some E-Mail ( Cobalt60 at lcc.net ) . I will be giving out more
details as the season draws closer. We all had a good time last year at the
fair and I look forward to this year !

    The kingdom Hospitler has a challenge in the Black Star, The T.R.F. is a
good vehicle to promote membership to interested people.  With all the
patrons attending the fair like they do, it is very easy to assume that they
have an interest in the Renaissance and the Middle ages.     Just a
thought........  :)

                            see ya at the fair
Yoshi