ANST - Coronation/Potential Fighter Practice....

Gail Taylor GPTaylor at utsa.edu
Fri Jan 1 11:38:57 PST 1999

I have an idea....

Correct me if I'm wrong on the following....

1.  Coronation is really a one-day event, held in Ennis on 1/16/99.
2.  Kings Champion will not be held on Sunday, but rather about a month
later (I left my Blackstar at work).

This means that quite a few of us Ansteorrans, who are already fighting
a holiday bulge and sluggishness, will be left with little other than
going out to breakfast buffets on Sunday Morning.  One of the only free
Sunday mornings prior to Gulf War....that MIGHT have weather that is
optimal for
fighting without danger of par-boiling...with people from all over the
kingdom right there in town....what Potential!!

Sounds like a good day for a BFP (Big Fighter Practice).
Armored....Rapier...could be heavenly!

Does this sound like a fun idea to anybody else out there?  Dry, and any
temperature above 45 degrees F, and I'm there.  Does anybody near the
coronation site know of any good parks, and want to coordinate a
practice?  We rapier folk can view it as a tune-up for Queens...or
simply a chance to
have large amount of fun with friends.

I can bring a 10x10 pop-up pavillion, and pledge $20.00 towards any
expenses. Anybody else want to play?

Isobel Hadleigh
Cadet to Don Kazimir
Bjornsborg