ANST - Coronation/Potential Fighter Practice....

Wayne Ross courtier at geocities.com
Fri Jan 1 13:34:32 PST 1999

I would like to plug that on Sundays, Steppes has it's fighter practice for
both armored and rapier at Flag Pole Hill, in Dallas. (It was the site of
the first kingdom rapier practice, in August.) How about a gathering there.
I can coordinate waterbearing....and there would be no cost to the
participants.
If there is any interest, I will post directions to the site here.

In service,

Ld. Duncan Hepburn
Cadet to Don Sebastian eton Frobishire
Rapier Marshal