ANST - Reservations for Coronation

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Tue Jan 5 23:20:17 PST 1999

We are now at 211 reservations. Please get yours in ASAP if you want a
space. We will be at Steppes 12th night if you wish to pay for your
reservation at that time. Thank you to everyone that has reserved!

For every group that is out there in cyber land, please ask at least 5
members of your member groups to volunteer for serving. They will be fed
first. Please email us with the five names if possible so that I may add
them to the list of servers we have so far.

Please if you can it would be a great thing if everyone could bring largess
to hand out to our musicians, entertainers, and our servers. I will have
some for the staff and volunteers but not enough for all these wonderful
volunteers. A small kiss of chocolate is always a crowd pleaser! :)

Sincerely,
Ches
aka Chiara Francesca
Steward of Coronation XL