ANST - Rgional fighter practises and Seige of the Mission

Galen W. Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jan 6 06:49:35 PST 1999

Greetings from the Coastal Regional Warlord!

Gulf War rapidly approaches, and time is running short to prepare.
Since the Coastal region does not seem to have its own list, I am
sending this missive out kingdom wide in hopes that it may reach all
interested fighters.  Seige of the Mission, Jan. 22nd-24th will serve as
our first regional War College of the new year.  The event will be held
at Goliad State Park in Goliad, Texas.  See your December Black Star for
more details.  It is vital that we gain the cohesiveness as a fighting
band that can only come through training together, so I hope to see you
all there.  Besides...it is always a fun event.

In February, I would like to encourage everyone in the Coastal region to
step outside our borders and attend the Kingddom War College in
Ravensfort.  It is reasonably close to most of us (sorry Seawinds, La
Marche Sauvage) so I hope for a good turnout of fighters to work with
those from the Southern and Central regions who are sure to attend.

Check and double check your equipment, make sure it is all in working
trim and I'll see you on the field.

This has been an unpaid political (war is political, right?)
announcement from the office of the Coastal Regional Warlord.  Helping
to bring you a brighter war experience.

Graf Galen Kirchenbauer

P.S.  Any of you marshals out there from the coastal region, please drop
me a line and give me some idea what sort of numbers we can expect from
your group...thanks.

--
Galen W. or Rebecca Bevel
galenbv at ix.netcom.com