ANST - Authorized fighters

Lorraine and/or Kief deer_kief at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 14 01:35:41 PST 1999

Heilsa TuhTahl...and all Right and Good Ansteorrans!

You queried:

>their authorization card and give/forward it to their local
marshal<<<<<

>Archery or Heavy Combat Marshal?
>
>TuhTahl

Well shucks... I have a request of all Ansteorran combattants. This
includes:

Heavy
Rapier
Archery
Equestrian
Siege
Etc.....

I ask that everyone that has a CURRENT Authorization Card to photocopy
both sides of the card OR write out the information, clearly, and give
OR mail it to one of the following Marshals:

Local, Regional, Earl Marshal, or the MARSHALLATE SECRETARY...! The
Marshallate Secretary's address can be found in the back of the Black
Star. Here 'tis as well:

Mistress Stella Silvana
c/o Estella Flather
608 Holly Dr.
Burleson, TX 76028

In any case keep the information flowing "uphill"...!

All of this information needs to be entered into our Fighter Database.
Try not to duplicate the mailings. The goal is to have a complete list
of all Authorized Fighters by 01 MAR 99 in time for Gulf War.

If you DO NOT have a current authorization card then you need to get one
ASAP...!

I would ask that this letter be cross posted to all the various lists in
the Kingdom. Folks this is something that needs to be done and soon.

Thanks for your patience with my rambling missive....

Waes Thu Hael kinfolk...
Kief - Earl Marshal (as of 16 JAN 99)
"Better tha Hammer than the nail..."