ANST - Directions to Steppes Fighter Practice

Wayne Ross courtier at geocities.com
Thu Jan 14 20:18:32 PST 1999

Directions to Flag Pole Hill, in Dallas

>From the North: South on I-35E to 635. Head east on 635 to the
Skillman/Audelia exit. Go south on Audelia. It will end at Northwest
Highway. Turn right on Northwest Highway, and at the first light, which is
Buckner Blvd. (almost immediately), turn right, into the park. Head up the
hill, and the flagpole (and probably a few pavilions) will be on your left,
at the first little circle.

>From the south (from the Coronation site): Heading north on I-45. At
downtown Dallas, I-45 becomes/merges with US75 (Central Expressway). Take
Central Expressway north to the Northwest Highway exit. Go east (right) on
Northwest Highway. After about 2.5 - 3 miles, you will see a large park on
your left. Major intersection to look for is Buckner Blvd. At Buckner Blvd,
you will turn left, into the park, go up the hill, first circle on the
left.....near the flagpole.

If anyone needs directions from another compass point, or clarifications,
please e-mail me directly at wayner at languy.com

Hope this helps, and hope to see everyone there.

Duncan Hepburn