ANST - Directions to Steppes Fighter Practice

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Fri Jan 15 06:15:54 PST 1999

Octavia: this is being held in a city park where there has been
(official) past resistance to combat archery -- and I don't *think*
we had a permit request for archery filed sufficiently in advance
to obtain one for Sunday.

If I am wrong, don't hit/shoot me -- tell people so they will know!

Amplifying Brendan's directions to the site, Loop 12 is SOUTH
of I-635.  For any not familiar with Dallas, the alternate reference
is "Northwest Highway". Flagpole Hill is immediately to the
northwest of the intersection where Loop 12 follows Buckner to
the south and Northwest Highway continues to the east (and
intersects I-635).

Mike C. Baker
SCA: Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra (Steppes, Ansteorra)
"Other": Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)
My opinions are my own -- who else would want them?
e-mail: kihe at ticnet.com OR kihe at rocketmail.com