ANST - Re: Gulf Wars update

Cliff Williams theodric at vvm.com
Wed Jan 20 11:13:54 PST 1999

We too received notice of no cabins.  And I know that they had our groups
packet at there house at 8:00 a.m. on the 1st of Dec.  But was told the same
song and dance about they had already been given to Royalties and their
retainers.  Oh yes and also that the staff members had first choice.
Doesn't leave much room for the normal people.  Was also told that they may
stop offering the cabins to the normal public.

It was sure nice they told us early so we wouldn't waste the money on extra
postage, not to mention how they get to keep all the extra amount for a
couple of months worth of interest.  Yes we will get it back at the gate but
it could have been used at home too.

Theodric