ANST - Re: Gulf Wars update

Jerry Norris jerryn at sprintmail.com
Thu Jan 21 03:34:50 PST 1999

At 04:44 PM 1/20/99 -0600, wolf wrote:

>some philosophical questions  ... in that in this game the royals are
assumed
>to be the reflections of chivalry and are supposed to be the guiding lights
>that the rank-n-file follow and aspire to, does the nature of chivalry allow
>knowing acceptance of a billet that was previously "sold" to another and was
>emptied for your convenience ...

I have sent an e-mail to the land steward (landcrat) and if I receive no
response w/in a few days (I'm sure that they're going to be in a bit of a
tizzy from the possible responses) I'll send another letter to the
reservations stewards and see if I can get a few answers.

I wish to second Baron Michael in his call for temperance while we all sort
this out.  I also wish to remind all that with this huge event there are a
number of gremlins running around, and that for the most part our hosts in
Meridies have done well by the war.  Bear that in mind while making
judgements.

In service to the dream, with a song in my heart,
jerry.

jerryn at sprintmail.com -  Jerry Norris - Houston, Texas USA
writer, reader, thinker, singer, father, lover.
Gerald of Leesville - Barony of Stargate - Kingdom of Ansteorra