ANST - Gulf War response

Patrick J. Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Fri Jan 22 08:43:02 PST 1999

At 09:00 AM 1/22/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Now, lets us say you go to Estrella...Estrella
>does not give you prime space/traditional space just because you are
>royality..

I'm sorry your Grace, but Estrella War reserves the Ramadas around the Main
Fighting Field for the Royalty  Traditionally, Aten Royal has been at
Ramada 3, Caid Royal at Ramada 4, Principality of the Sun at Ramada 5, An
Tir at Ramada 6, and Outlands at Ramada 7.  If Royals make arrangements
before time through the Crown Liason, the Autocrats will also arrange for
rental tenting, tables, chairs, etc.....to be billed to the visiting
Kingdom.    The area immediately around these Ramadas are also reserved for
the Royalty and Their Kingdom.

In the event that Ramadas are vacant, they are usually given as options to
large Households who guarantee large blocks of volunteer hours.

All of this will probably change this year with the War being at another
site.  However, I fully expect there to be reserved space for Royals who
contact the Autocrat with plans to attend.

In Service,
   Petruccio