ANST - Kingdom Treasurer

Burke McCrory bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us
Wed Jan 13 11:32:42 PST 1999

Your Highness,

Sorry to send this to you work but I thought I should let you know more of
the details about my conversation with Don Donald last night.  When I
finally got ahold of Donald, the first thing he said was that his job
(mundane) was going to require this extensive travel for at least a few
more months.  He asked me if he should step down.  This made it much easier
to discuss my subject and I said yes, he should step down, with the
condition that he do the EOY report.  He indicated that would be happy to
do that as it could be worked on at what ever time of day or night he had
free.  He spoke of his concern about not doing the job he wanted over the
last few months and his regret at letting everyone down.  He was also
concerned about if he stayed on as KT and Mirim was his deputy he would
still have to sign all of the cards and checks.  If we change, she would be
able to get the sig cards changed and not have to chase him down all of the
time.  Mirrim had expressed the same concern to me and indicated that she
would really prefer that she be in the job with him as deputy but only if
Donald was comfortable with that.  I think that this is the best possible
solution for this rather messy problem.  If you or HRH have any concerns
please let me know.  The tentative time line is for the office to change
over at Coronation and Donald and Mirrim to work out the process for
transferring the files.

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald, OP
Kingdom Seneschal for Ansteorra
Baron of Wiesenfeuer