ANST - Norse Weddings

C. L. Ward gunnora at bga.com
Thu Jul 1 17:14:17 PDT 1999

Ld. Seamus MacDuff asked:
>Does anyone have information on Norse Weddings, if so it would be most
>appreciated if you could email me and let me know. I thank you in advance
for
>your help.

Yes, in fact I do.  I did a comprehensive research project on the subject
of Norse weddings which has since been used twice that I know of to perform
weddings.

The full text of the paper is located on the Medieval and Renaissance
Weddings Webpage, or better yet you can access it from The Viking Answer
Lady Webpage in the Daily Life Section:

http://www.realtime.com/~gunnora/wedding.htm

Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva, OL
Baroness to the Court of Ansteorra
Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)