ANST - Status of Northkeep fire victims

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Mon Jul 12 09:57:00 PDT 1999

> Greetings!  I apologize for the duplicate postings....
>
> In light of events over this past weekend, I have been asked to post a
> "status check" of sorts regarding the two Northkeep families who have lost
> their homes to fire.
>
> Roger and Renee Walker - Their home was lost to fire this past weekend
> while they attended TYC.  Most everything was a loss though I have been
> given to understand that their daughter had belongings at a friend's house
> and the family pets had been taken elsewhere.  Thank heavens for that.
> Donations collected at TYC amounted to close to $3000 (three thousand) and
> items from many of the merchants present.
>
> Pam Oates and family - She and her 3 daughters lost their home to an
> electrical fire over Memorial Day Weekend.  They, too, lost most
> everything.  To date, donations amount to $295 (two hundred ninety-five)
> and a carload of clothes and miscellaneous household items delivered from
> Southern Ansteorra by Lady Simone and her lord.
>
> Both families could certainly use any assistance that anyone is willing to
> give.  If anyone has any questions about either family or is in need of
> contact information, please don't hesitate to contact me.
>
> In service,
>
> Lady Rowan ni Coerc

I will again be making a trip to NorthKeep with Donations for these families
on the 31st. I will be at Elfsea's Fighter Practice sunday the 18th and 24th
to recive donations. For those who do not Know Roger and Renee's son is the
Young Bard Anthony of NorthKeep.

for cloaths Roger is a size Medium shirt and 34-36 Pants renee is a size
18 -24. and Anthony  a medium

the family needs clathing, household goods, toletries, garb, pet supplies,
toys anthoy is 10m going on 11. Bardic Material, sewing supplies.

Thank You
Lady Simone