ANST - Video of ATYC

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Mon Jul 19 10:08:36 PDT 1999

One of the gentle men with a video camera was there making a documentory of
the SCA. he is in the middle of editing and creating a sound track at this
time when it is completted he will be sending a copy of it to the kingdom. I
will be seing him at the end of the month and fnd out how we can get copies
to others who want them.

Simone