ANST - Video of ATYC

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Mon Jul 19 19:40:27 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/19/99 12:06:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
margiejr at sprintmail.com writes:

<< One of the gentle men with a video camera was there making a documentory of
 the SCA. he is in the middle of editing and creating a sound track at this
 time when it is completted he will be sending a copy of it to the kingdom. I
 will be seing him at the end of the month and fnd out how we can get copies
 to others who want them. >>

  I hope this isn't the same person who was asking for contributions of
recordings at the SCA 25th. in order to make a documentary video to sell to
the populace.  After donating over six hours of tape, I'm still waiting for
my free copy.
  Guess there is still one born every minute.

      Baron Bors of Lothian    Baron Loch Soillier

 The Times are too fast, and the legends long past,
 Yet some would dream of a place;
 A place of goodwill where beauty lies still,
 A bastion of honor and grace,
 A bastion of honor and grace.