ANST - Refusing an Award?

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Thu Jul 22 10:50:07 PDT 1999

Hah! Good answer, Master Robin!

Personally, I'm reminded of Duke Hector's words when he was invited to join the
Order of the Pelican. He was asked if he would join their circle, and he replied
(as near as I can remember): "I would not say that I am worthy; but if these
good people say that I am, who am I to say that I am not?"

Michael Silverhands