ANST - heavy fighting + heat...

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Mon Jul 26 15:17:49 PDT 1999

macphile wrote:
> Lady Vanora,
>
> Thank you for the advice. Much better to be told once than to fine out the
> hard way. You're in the Killeen area? Where? I don't remember meeting you.
> I'd love to get together...not many female heavies out there...there are a
> few *girl* issues with armor that I quite haven't worked out yet. Please let
> me know when you'd like to meet and I'll be there with bells on!
>
> Alexandra

I'm definitely not Lady Vanora (she is a much, much cuter) but perhaps a few
resources for women fighters might be a help.

1) The first is the Ironrose mail list, which is specifically for women
fighters.

and
2) This file in the COMBAT section of my Florilegium has some advice, comments
and sources on protective gear for the female anatomy:

f-fighters-msg    (38K) 11/12/97    Protective gear for female fighters.

My Florilegium is on the web at:
http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html

Hope this helps.

Lord Stefan li Rous