ANST - Re: Kingdom Dance, etc.

JRiner0662 at aol.com JRiner0662 at aol.com
Mon Jul 12 22:45:41 PDT 1999

The Symposium was scheduled after Kingdom Dance and LMS was not aware of it.
They found out when The Black Star came out.  Master Richard, since he is
responsible for scheduling, has been made aware of this situation and is
looking into it (from what I understand.)  Rescheduling was probably the best
avenue...but in all fairness, who should have rescheduled?  I agree that it's
too late.  Although this situation doesn't appear to have a remedy, maybe
other situations can be prevented.

Those Kingdom events deemed "protected" should be because of their function:
to determine and invest our Heirs.  All other Kingdom level events outside of
those "protected" are still important to those having an interest -- whether
arts & sciences, dance, equestrian, etc. -- and to the Kingdom itself.  While
dance may not be everyones interest or mine, for that matter, it is important
to others and should be respected.

Patrick