ANST - Bardic

Pat Mullins padric at astrosfan.net
Tue Jul 20 22:44:56 PDT 1999

At a recent event (I believe it was Loch Guardian) I attended a bardic circle at which several people were passing around a bardic book which contained many well known songs, songs that I have heard before at other bardic circles, the type that "everybody knows". Alas, nobody in the Shire of the Shadowlands knows these songs, but we would like to learn them. I was told that the songs had been printed off the internet, but have been unable to find most of them. I have found many original works, and many filks, but would like to get a collection of these more traditional songs. Alas, my Shire is getting tired of hearing me sing "Born on the List Field" and "The Moose Song". Can anyone help?

Padric   (v8

Signup for your FREE Houston Astros Fan E-Mail account at http://www.astrosfan.net and have the chance to win a free laptop computer!