ANST - Help Needed, Please

Wendy Donaldson winslet at feist.com
Wed Jul 21 10:21:19 PDT 1999

Greetings are most warmly extended to all who should read these words
from Lady Eleanor ferch Rhiwallon, Seneschale of the  Barony of Vatavia,

Kingdom of Calontir.  I pray this missive find all who read it well and
content.

I am writing at the behest of my baronage, the most fiercesome Khulan
and gracious Kerare.  We are seeking to find Her Excellency Aideen the
Audacious, she who onced most nobly served as baroness to this fair,
southern barony.

If someone would be so kind to provide contact information regarding
her, we would be most grateful. I can be reached at this E-mail address.

In service to Society and Kingdom,

Eleanor