ANST - Dog - Found at Warlord

Genevieve de Courtanvaux gdc at airmail.net
Tue Jun 1 21:56:59 PDT 1999

Here is what the steward said concerning this dog....first, it is not the
newcomers dog. Second, she believes it belongs to one of the First Monday
Trade Days people that was at the site this weekend. So the couple now in
possession of the dog should check with them to see if it belongs to any of
them.
Genevieve de Courtanvaux