ANST - Found at Warlord

STDSAC14 STDSAC14 at shsu.edu
Tue Jun 1 12:53:03 PDT 1999

That poor little dog was also zapped by lightening. He was about 15 feet fronm the
pole that got nailed on Sunday morning. I ran to check on him as soon as I
realized what had hit the lot of us and he appeared ok. However.. those dogs have
very little fat to keep  them warm.  If he was an SCA dog.. shame on the person
who brought him, the Black Star said "NO PETS". If not, shame on the former
owners.
In Love and Honor,
Lady Nicolette DeLeon