ANST - Re: Why am I playing this game

jhartel jhartel at net-link.net
Mon Jun 7 07:34:59 PDT 1999

I have deleted the original letter which started this thread and am
hoping someone can clarify a few things.  I do remember that the
incident took place in a public venue but were the people involved in
garb or in civilian clothing?  If in garb then they may have caused PR
problems with the establishment they were in and possible SCA
intervention might be needed to clean up our image.  However, if the
folks were in plain-clothes then no one is the wiser except those who
know the people and there is not much that can be done.

The one thing to remember is that peers and nobles are people too.  They
have needs and wants the same as we do and if they are NOT in garb than
they are no longer Mistress Whoozit, only Jane Schmoe.

Moriel***