ANST - Swipping cattle in Yorkshire

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Sat Jun 19 07:36:38 PDT 1999

In a message dated 6/18/99 2:16:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com writes:

<< Maybe they don't know how to fish. >>
   OHHH YEAHHH!!
  The last time I went fishing, I caught a 50 pound salmon on Loch Ness.  I
almost had it to shore when something ate it right off of my line.  Haven't
been fishing since.  Everyone says I had too much highland spirits to even
hold a fishing pole, but what they don't realize is I didn't start drinking
until after the incident mentioned. :>(

  Baron Bors  of Lothian ( who learned how to fish from Sir Rurik)