ANST - Restrictions on Reigns

marsha.greene at mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Mon Jun 21 16:28:54 PDT 1999

Timo said:
I assume you state these instances in support of a Reign term-limit. These
are unfortunate instances, and combined with all the other instances of
Reign abuse still make up a very minute fraction. The BOD (hopefully) has
much better things to do than micromanage the affairs of the Knowne World
in
response to a handful of people.

After reading some of the other comments from this weekend, and since Burke
asked for opinions, I would say that I don't think the BOD should set up
term limitations for Crowns in the Corpora or ByLaws.  As was said earlier,
some Kingdom's have had regular problems with re-accuring Crowns, but
fortunately in Ansteorra it has not been such a regular case.  I would
suggest that instead of the BOD making a blanket policy that would affect
all Kingdom's, that those Kingdom's that are having specific problems add
changes to their Kingdom Law.

Baroness Hillary Greenslade   Westgate