ANST - Restrictions on Reigns

earlgerard earlgerard at email.msn.com
Mon Jun 21 08:26:23 PDT 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: <marsha.greene at mpan.com>
Subject: Re: ANST - Restrictions on Reigns

> I would suggest that instead of the BOD making a blanket policy that >
would affect all Kingdom's, that those Kingdom's that are having      >
specific problems add changes to their Kingdom Law.
> Baroness Hillary Greenslade   Westgate

I am not one to agree with "upper level" i.e. BOD restrictions on the
kingdoms. However, (to briefly play "devil's advocate") it seems that in
those Kingdoms where this might be a problem, it might also be a problem
getting said changes to their kingdom law.

Gerard