ANST - Eldern XXI

Celeste de Montomorency montomorency at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 16:09:56 PDT 1999

What was a sedan in the middle ages? Was it a car? I wasn't aware they had
automobiles back then.

Yes! I'm annoyed. Actually a little more than annoyed, but not because of
the discussion. I'm annoyed because I don't appreciate being called ignorant
or stupid.  You don't even know me!

You know what? You live your dream and I'll live mine. Yes! I'm a history
enthusiast. I guess i wouldn't be in the SCA if I wasn't. Yes!
I like to fool myself into thinking I'm living back in the middle ages.
However, I don't state my own opinion as fact and I don't expect everyone to
agree with me as you seem to. You are entitled to your opinion and I respect
it.  Please show enough respect for me not to call me names and belittle me.

By the way, I'll be at Eldern XXI this weekend. I'm leaving tomorrow night
so I won't be back to the lightning secretary by then. Eldern's my Barony so
naturally, I'll be there.  I'm the list mistress.

              Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency