ANST - limits on reigns

Eirik eirik at n-link.com
Wed Jun 23 19:08:22 PDT 1999

> No, that's a bad idea.  It's too easy for local politics to control
> who gets to organize events.  And how many events does a small group, like
> shire throw in a year?  Crown and Consort contenders are already required
> have successfully held an office at either the local or Kingdom level.

I know that our shire holds two calender events a year and we have held as
many as two kingdom events in addition to those two. The autocrat/stewards
are selected by the seneschal after submitting a bid to do the event. It
still could leave a little room for local politics but not necessarily a
lot. Besides the seneschal's warrant ends after two years.

Eirik