ANST - Sniping in Classes

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 18:54:45 PDT 1999

Actaully I for one came in to hear the class, though I have been practing
bardcraft for a little bit , I have found that with any of the artforms I
participate in a fresh prespective will often give me an insite into my own
work, I actually have attended 3 "begining bardic" classes scince the
begining of the year (including this one) and benifited from all of them.
even seasoned artist can use a refreser in basic techniques and courtesies.
many times if I am teaching a class and "noteable" folk come in I prefer to
take it as they would like to take my class. It is much easier this way than
worring wether or not they are disecting my matrial and presentation.

HL Darius of the Bells

>Dear Mari,
>  In regard to helping novice presenters, please do so. At King's College
>I was a bit shaken on doing a Introduction to Bardic for Beginners for
>the first time with one student,  Darius of the Bells, a Brass hat and
>another late comer of note. I realize that they were just curious and
>did not know me. They were all very nice, but I really would have
>appreciated some warning that I might have celebrity drop ins.
<snippage>