ANST - Restrictions on Reigns

Mahee of Acre husted at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 25 11:55:13 PDT 1999

O.K. I am getting mixed messages here. I have heard two things.
__1. Ducal orevilege says that they are not required to join the list.
__2. Ducal privelege is that they can drop out anytime they want.

I would like it clarified for all who read.

In the Saudi Arabia, in the islamic world, a man is not _required_ to have
more than 4 wives. So every body says that a man can have 4 wives and
ignores the reasoning behind the real statement and the fact that he can
have as many wives as he can equally support. In that culture if a married
man dies, his wife marries the mans brother, so that she has a home and the
children stay in the same family. The brother is _required_ to take his dead
brother's wife as his own, unless he already has 4 wives.

To the best of my understanding, anyone can drop out of a list..any list. So
the question becomes one of intent. And should a person start in a list as
important as crown, knowing that they are unwilling or unable to complete it
and the responsibilities that go with it.

Mahee
flame bait as always