ANST - Beware recruiting officers bearing gifts

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Thu Mar 4 12:05:26 PST 1999

Tomonaga said:
> We need people to man trebuchets at the Gulf War fort battles!
> We have a couple of weapons that could add to our throw
> weight, but we need more crew members to work them.  Are
> there half a dozen loyal and true  Ansteorrans who are not afraid
> to learn an new way of clobbering Trimarans?  You can make a
> significant contribution at the fort this year!

Tomonaga,

Mari, Chieftess of Bjornsborg asked me to say to you that the Bjornsborg forces will
be more than glad to man a trebuchet.  We have several new fighters who can act as
crew, while the rest of the armored force protects the engine, then when we run out
of ammo we can be used for other tasks.

Contact me and let me know any particulars and I will see that Mari gets them.

::GUNNORA::
Baroness's Bodyguard
Companion of the Ursea Australis