ANST - Boffer guidelines...

Lorraine and/or Kief deer_kief at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 13:58:23 PST 1999

Heilsa Sean (Okami, Knight of the Sword....)

You sent me these words and advice:

>Greetings Sir Kief,
>
>I know you don't know me from Adam, but here is my 2 cents on Childrens
>Boffer combat.  I have 13 years plus of full-speed/contact boffer
combat
>experience, and I've been constructing round and flat bladed boffers
for
>9 years.

**Good stuff snipped**

>I hope this will be useful to you in your quest to bring a new form of
>combat to the youth of the SCA.  If you have any questions, or if I can
>help in any way, I'm completely at your service.  I fully support what
>you are trying to accomplish.

Thank you so much for the time and consideration that you have shown for
our Youth. I will take your advice to heart and use your good experience
to the best of my ability. These seems to be many "good things" in your
commentary....!

Again, thank you very much...

>Yours in Service,
>
>Okami