ANST - GW Date Discussion Was (Sigh)

Jackie ulrica at nwol.net
Fri Mar 12 15:47:08 PST 1999

The problem with Lilies to me is that we are encouraged and encouraged and
encouraged all year to attend Gulf and support the Kingdom.  Yet, for
example, Blacklake Spring Break is this weekend and Mendersham and Bonwicke
is next week.  So we cannot even plan as a Region.  We had lots of people
who were ready, willing, and able, who could not go because of school.  Many
of us were those who travel together as families to defray cost as well as
the fact that we often carry equipment, etc. to events for our entire group.
I am afraid that the entire responsibility fell to Sir Aaron this
time...poor guy took 5 people in the pickup!  But, hey..this is all wishful
thinking and discussion...no trouble intended, right crew?

Ulrica