ANST - GW Date Discussion Was (Sigh)

Faith Vedder fvedder at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 12 18:51:40 PST 1999

It was the heat.  It is guaranteed to be hot & muggy in June.  In March, it could be anything from snow to 90.  I was a water bearer and pick-up driver at GWI.  I think I was a chirurgeon back then, too.  And the idea was to hit one of the spring break weeks, which is this week or next week, depending on your school system.  The site has been developed by the SCA and GW provides the major source of income for the owner of the site, although Standford does rent it out regularly during the spring and summer
.
Evelyn

I think was originally in March.....
We were college students and, if I remember correctly, GWI was during one spring break weekend.
Adela