ANST - war rain

Tim Lozos timden at lcc.net
Sat Mar 13 07:23:42 PST 1999

Good Morning All!

Well, some folks are already back from the War, but not so surprisingly
enough, Timo also refuses to come home.  He, Drake, Kein, Keif, and Romanus
are enjoying talking up how rotten their luck was this year.....

I understand Sir Drake's Yurt stayed relatively dry, which means I have one
year to find one for us!  Good luck to those gentles who are traveling today
(and those stubborn ones coming home tomorrow!)

In Service, I am happy and dry and not feeling so sorry for myself now,

Allyson Tymmes