ANST - Arrows

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Mar 15 14:52:07 PST 1999

My dear fellow,

Yours is the type of situation that the big box of arrows is meant for.
Last minute changes in plans do happen (I know), and that's OK.

If there aren't arrow making parties in your area let me know.  The arrow
factory is mobile.  We can go to you or any one else for that matter.
Please make it at least 50 or more.  All we need is space to put up a GP Med
tent or the equivalent room in a building if you have one that big.  We'll
let you know what pieces parts you'll need and we'll bring the equipment.
If there's enough people to help and al the parts are on hand, we can make
over 500 arrows in a weekend (we've done it before).  Please call to
coordinate times and places.

Gilli