ANST - Arrows

Kevin K. Kaeding kkaeding at softhome.net
Mon Mar 15 14:53:30 PST 1999

i think the point the Elspeth was trying to get across was not that Gilli
was wrong, but that continued whining helps no one and tends to make people
irritated...  apparently from her post, she was quite irritated...

not a complaint, just an observation

Lazarus

<makes sure his ring of flame protection is on tight>