ANST - Ansteorran Uniforms? No!

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Wed Mar 17 11:59:24 PST 1999

On 17 Mar 99, at 11:11, Gumbputt at aol.com wrote:

> No, the army should not wear a uniform, but all the fighters of barony X
> (who are not fighting for someone other than their own baron) should wear
> the livery colors and badge of EITHER their barony OR their Baron.  There
> is nothing wrong with a shire wearing its own livery either.
>
> Is this too much to ask? Probably.  But it would add to both the spectacle
> and realizm of a war.

actually, yes it is ... "should" is a very dangerous concept ...

what if a persons particular culture / persona or their personal belief system
does not  allow such ???? .... there is a big diffrence between warrior mindset
and that of soldier.

'wolf
... keltoi do NOT wear uniforms

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves