ANST - A&S Documentation

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Wed Mar 3 03:16:41 PST 1999

Warren T. Klinger wrote:
> I plan on displaying something at Lyonesse this weekend and need help
> writing my documentation.  What do I need to put in my documentation?
> How long or short does it need to be?  I have displayed before, but never
> with documentation and I would like to learn how.

> Lord Angus Duncan Cameron

Mistress Gunnora recently posted a very good article on doing A&S
documentation here on the Ansteorra list. For those that might have
missed this, it has now been added to my Florilegium. Unfortunately,
it is not available at the website yet, but I can send it by email
to anyone requesting it. I can send it in either text or Word foramt.
The file is:
5x8-Doc-art       (19K)  2/17/99    "5x8 Documentation Is All It Takes: How to

                                       Write Documentation for A&S Entries" by
                                       Gunnora Hallakarva.

There are also these message files, also in the CELEBRATIONS AND EVENTS section
with comments from different people on A&S documentation:
AS-cont-docu-msg  (20K)  6/10/98    Documentation suggestions for A&S contests.
AS-food-msg       (23K)  9/24/98    Displaying food items at A&S events.

My files are available at: http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Hope this helps.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net