ANST - The Crown needs your help...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sun Mar 7 19:53:02 PST 1999

leigh- at primenet.com (leigh- at primenet.com) said something that sounded like:
> Excuse me, but wasn't there a long thread about the inability to bring
> alcohol to Gulf Wars from out of state?

Well there are two points in this particular thread as I understand the
case where someone's alcohol was confiscated.

First, don't go back country in Lousianna or you'll loose your booze.
Second, if you go back country in Lousianna, you'll loose your booze.

It has to do with dry counties, not with taxes.

Ciao,

--
Richard "Pug" Bainter                 |          GlobeSet, Inc.
System & Network Admin. Manager       |  1250 S. Capital of Tx Hwy, 1-300