ANST - The Crown needs your help...

Mirrim mirrim at moritu.net
Mon Mar 8 12:56:08 PST 1999

leigh- at primenet.com wrote:

> Excuse me, but wasn't there a long thread about the inability to bring
> alcohol to Gulf Wars from out of state?

There is no problem bringing alcohol through Louisiana as long as you stay
on the Interstate.  A few individuals have had a problem and had alcohol
confiscated when they took a "shortcut" in LA through certain dry counties
where it is illegal to transport alcohol.  As long as you are on the interstate,
federal law applies and you won't have any problems.

Mirrim

"One's philosophy is not best expressed in words; it's expressed in the choices one makes.
In the long run, we shape our lives and we shape ourselves."
Eleanor Rooseveldt