ANST - Talking to the wrong person

Michael Tucker michaelt at mechatronics.com
Tue Mar 9 10:23:47 PST 1999

Greetings, all:

Margo Lynn Hablutzel wrote:

> A friend who just moved to Elfsea from Trimaris got a speeding ticket in
> Louisiana and is quite annoyed.  So annoyed he didn't bother to read it
> until this weekend and discovered that he was supposed to call an 800# to
> get more information.  So he called me... [snip]

Must...resist...belittling...response...muuussst...reessiiiisstttt...

Ack! Why fight it...

Why is that some people, when confronted with clear instructions "If X happens,
discuss it with Y", will in every case immediately discuss it with anyone (and
everyone) BUT "Y"?

With apologies for the loss of self-restraint,
Michael
(Baron Michael Silverhands)