ANST - Boffer Combat Thoughts

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Tue Mar 9 13:27:03 PST 1999

Sir Lyonel said:

> I again must disagree.  First, the older kids are in their first flush
>of testosterone, which I think makes their self-control questionable at
> best.  Second, I want these kids  trained to switch to rattan at 18, so
> I think their rules should gradually come more into conformance the
> older they get.

I am pretty confident that this was only an oversight -- or do you really think that *only* boys will be playing with boffer combat?  ;-)

I will agree that any person trapped in the throes of puberty hasn't the best self control, but the other half of that population chalks up the problem to other hormones instead of testosterone!

::GUNNORA::