ANST - (Sigh)

Joe Wolf WolfJ at bisys.com
Fri Mar 12 12:12:11 PST 1999

Amy Forsyth recalled:

>I think they decided that their low turnout was due to it NOT being spring
>break, and that we had higher chiv. population than them -- so moving it
>would average out (more of their's attend, less of our's attend).
>
>I'm thinking that the situation may be reversed now ---- I think someone
>said to me that the chiv. population in Anst. has dropped over the past few
>years.

I thought it was moved this year... I don't remember GW being so close to Lyonesse last year, and of course
Lyonesse is "fixed" on the Kingdom Calendar.

But then... It's Friday, and I'm not at War so I have great excuses if I'm wrong...

Herr Manfred von Wolf, Sentinal Pursuivant
Barony of the Stargate