ANST - combat archery logistics

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Mar 15 20:41:59 PST 1999

Greetings unto a most noble archer, Plachoya Sobaka;

You said in reply to my comments on resupplying archers during battle:
> It is not practal to resupply in the field battles, for the most part you
> should be able to carry all the arrows that you will shoot.

I would be interested in hearing why you say this. Perhaps it is
something that can be worked around. I do note that you do say *field*
battles. I was actually thinking more of the fort battles for the resupply.
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
          http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html ****