ANST - Tournament of the Worthies

Galen W. Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Tue Mar 23 18:47:20 PST 1999

Jan Downs wrote:

> What is the Tournament of the Nine Worthies? Sounds very interesting.
> Martel

TheTournament of the Worties was a grand thing, if you want more
details, talk to some of the people who attended, it was really to
complex to do it justice in a short e-mail.  If anyone is really
interested in trying to revive the event, I would really suggest first
talking to those who worked so hard to create it originally.  I know my
Lady is rather proud and possessive of all the hard work and ideas she
and others put in to make it work.

Galen K.
--
Galen W. or Rebecca Bevel