ANST - [Fwd: (no subject)] (Needle hoax revisited)

ShipMaria at aol.com ShipMaria at aol.com
Tue Mar 30 14:35:46 PST 1999

STDLRB13 at shsu.edu (STDLRB13) Wrote:
Some things not worth the time to include

Hey, Pug? I think this idiot is not worth the crap he sends to the list. Tact
and politeness obviously are beyond his grasp. I think you should smite him
with your mighty list admin. lightning. I can't imagine anyone would care if
we never heard another word from the fool who doesn't know the proper use of
the caps lock key. ALSO I let my kid read this mail, and even HE knows that
"that" word isn't appropriate for a list such as this.

Elspeth