ANST - List change...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Mar 30 14:45:20 PST 1999

ShipMaria at aol.com (ShipMaria at aol.com) said something that sounded like:
> Hey, Pug?

Yes?

Good Morning one and all,

  In order to keep the playing field level, the list is currently
  moderated. This means that I have to approve all posts. I will not be
  approving any posts regarding the hoaxes or the reactions caused by
  them. This includes reactions in both directions.

  The list will stay moderated until such time as there are no
  more messages coming in regarding these issues.

  Unfortunately this means that the list will be slow for the next
  couple days. (I do sleep and have a life at times.)

  I profusely apologize for this inconvenience to one and all.

In Service,
Ansteorran List Administrator