ANST - Period Scams?

Jane Sitton-Logan/James D. Logan myrnarae at nts-online.net
Tue Mar 30 21:39:14 PST 1999

Bon jour from Madelina de Lindesaya (yeah, the name's evolving)!

Kim Tucker wrote:

<<snipped for brevity>>

> That year Pavel and Gruggi were giving away Pieces of the
> True Cross.

In Ravensfort, at one of my first events away from my home barony, I
was a witness to lightening striking a list pole.  It splintered
that sucker good.  I meant to pick up a piece of the wood so I would
be able to say I had a piece of the true list field post, but i got
distracted and forgot.  Does anyone have a bit they would give or
sell me?

Amicalement,

Madelina.